See us for FREE advice on Health, Social Care and Benefits issues
We have brought together a team of advisers who provide free information and advice for disabled people/children and their carers, on a range of health and social care issues including:
- Needs assessments and getting the right care package
- Carers Rights including respite care
- Reduction or stopped care and support packages
- Direct payments and individual/personal budgets
- Welfare for those lacking mental capacity
- Funding for health & social care including NHS continuing healthcare disputes
When things aren’t working well for the person cared for or the carer it can be very difficult to know who is responsible for arranging services, what rights they may have and how to get things put right.
Get help with benefits
- changes to DLA and moving to PIP
- challenging decisions
- checking your benefit entitlements
Counselling & Talking Therapies
- Accredited Counselling Service appointments
And much more including information on Wills, Pensions, Investments, Life Cover and Tax Planning
If you need help or advice please contact us to book an appointment.
Where: Disability Derbyshire (DDCIL), Park Rd, Ripley DE5 3EF
When: FRIDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER 2017, 1pm – 4pm
Contact us for more information on 01773 740246.